Wonderful things to do this Winter in Bideford
Ahh, Bideford in the winter!!
It might be cold and dark outside, but Bideford town really does twinkle at this time of year. So grab your bobble hat and great walking shoes, and get out there! There are things to do inside and outside.
- Grab some culture and visit Bideford's free Art Gallery - The Burton
- Get lost in a new hobby - have a go at crochet at MagPie & Hook, turn your hand to jewellery making at Amy Eira Jewellery,
- Get your heart pumping and join a new club - go along to a park run, start yoga, or Morris dancing is your thing or fancy joining the choir? There's a lot to choose from
- Warm up with a coffee or hot chocolate from one of our wonderful eateries. Treat yourself to a pastry or pasty while you're at it
- Go along to the Library; there are lots of free activities and workshops to get involved in
- Stroll along the Quay, through the park and maybe over the iconic long bridge