October Event Highlights
The first weekend of October kicks off with some great events in town including Concert in The Pannier Market Live music at The Palladium and a Traditional Market at The Pannier Market. Or perhaps you fancy joining a Autumn Wreath Making Workshop or a free interactive day with the family on the good ship SS Fresh Spring
On top of this the rest of October looks packed with opportunities including ...
- Art-wise workshops - try an art class at Rosie and Red or London House Pottery are offering painting creative courses. The Glassworkshop have got some great stained glass workshops The Burton too are offering a great colour and mark making course with Zoe Hyde and
- Craft Making Workshops -How about a Soap Making Course ? or a two-day needle felting workshop or photography workshop on Lundy
- Delight in some awe-inspiring artwork - you’ve got The Burton's new exhibitions Works on paper by Ian Davenport and Ceramics by Rebecca Appleby
- Quiz night anyone ? - The Blacksmiths Arms host a quiz every Thursday so grab your team members! The Royal Hotel are also hosting a carvery and quiz night in October or perhaps you'd prefer Darts at the Anchor
- How about some Live Music ? - The Palladium has lots of great acts including Bare Jams, Echo Town, and Ska or pop along to a Jam night at The Joiners Arms, Dexters plan to raise the roof with live music too.
- Not forgetting Wicked Week at the Pannier Market set to be a week full of spooktacular fun
For all events, times and and updates in Bideford please check our events page